The End Goals are permanent and used to measure the outcome of IPNIG activity:
- To be the voice for the Independent Private Practice Registered Nurses
- To raise the awareness of the huge diversity of Independent Nursing Practices and their extensive Specialized Nursing Expertise.
- To encourage excellence in professional nursing care that meets or exceeds the required professional nursing standards.
- To collaborate with other nursing groups in developing evidenced best practice guidelines research for professional practice.
- Promote to the community a greater awareness of the independent Private Practice nurse highly diversified nursing care service and their ability to guide a client to good health
- To support international global health care principles based on the Primary Health Care Delivery Model.
- To network, lead and participate in political action and public education for utilization of the full capabilities of Independent Private Practice Nurses