The End Goals are permanent and used to measure the outcome of IPNIG activity:
- Establish and develop innovative ways to enhance the role of the independent practice nurses.
- Encourage excellence in professional nursing care that meet or exceed the required professional nursing standards.
- Create best practice guidelines research for professional practice.
- Promote to the community greater awareness and need for quality health care delivered by independent practice nurses.
- Gain recognition for Independent Practice Nurses within the established health care system.