Strategic Plan 2014 - 2016
IPNIG has embarked on a journey to achieve their new, revised Strategic Plan 2014 - 2016.
- To promote Independent Private Practice Nurses as Primary Health Care Specialists who assist clients to navigate their health care needs ... more
- To increase public awareness and build partnerships for the business operation of nurses in independent practice ... more
- To guide in the development and implementation of quality professional nursing practice standards ... more
- To strengthen the professional recognition of registered nurses in independent practice within the community health care system ... more
- To collaborate with like minded Registered Nurses to Establish Modernization to Health Care System based on Primary Health Care Model PHC ... more (see Marg Dykeman article)
- To promote recognition by health care system to the value added services of nurses working in independent practice providing client centred health care services to maintain clients health ... more
- To create opportunities for Independent Private Practice Nurses to enhance their education with researched evidenced based best practice nursing care guidelines ... more
- To collaborate with other Independent Practice Nurses using "meet ups" to get together to share experiences and positive reinforcement ... more
- Communicate Independent Practice Nurses Current Events and pertinent updates to highlight and promote their practice ... more
For more information on Independent Practice Nurses Interest Group email us.
IPNIG is committed to assisting its members
in all of these areas.