JOIN Today! ...
Registered Nurses Association Ontario RNAO
Go to Interest Groups
Independent Practice Nurses Interest Group IPNIG
Regular members of the Registered Nurses Association of Ontario can choose
to join from over 30 interest groups. All groups listed with asterisk qualify
for membership discount. See list of groups ...
Canadian Nurses Association CNA
IPNIG Membership Benefits
- Professional Development
- Continuous Learning
- Resource Advice and Career Options
- Professional Practice Nursing Profile Directory
- Member meetings – AGM and Strategic Planning
- Member Surveys, E-Newsletter, E-News
- Networking, Conference Calls, online Webcasts
- Member’s Workshops, Credit Education Hours
- Affiliation with National Nursing Associations
- Advocate Public Forums for Future Sustainable Health Care
- Advocate for Utilization of Registered Nurses Full Nursing Capabilities
- Research validating essential work of Independent Practice Nurses
- Professional Liability Protection PLP Brochure
... click here
Professional Liability Protection PLP RNAO ...
- Legal Assistance Program (LAP) (optional) ... more
- Malpractice and Business Insurance (optional) ... more
- Legal Assistance Program (LAP) (optional) ...
- Malpractice and Business Insurance (optional) ...
- Group discount Insurance Plans for Personal Health, Disability, Home
and Auto Insurance
- Discounts on workshops, conferences, Newsletter E-Blast, Journals &
- Advance education funding resources, i.e., bursaries, grants, scholarships
IPNIG Members: Do you have the the right insurance coverage?
All Nurses are regulated by the College of Nurses of Ontario's (CNO).
The Minister of Health and Long-Term Care issued a directive to the CNO
requiring all nurses to have professional liability protection (PLP). Check the CNO's website to be sure you have the required liability protection for your nursing services. College of Nurses Ontario Personal Liability Protection